Double T Ranch
April 4, 2021
This is the most recent update regarding our facility access, lessons & programming while staying in line with COVID protocols. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
In response to the public health orders put in place by Government of Saskatchewan and the travel advisory which is in place as part of these health orders, we have cancelled regularly scheduled riding lessons and Equine Assisted Learning sessions at the Ranch until further notice. This applies to all activities with the exception of customers who own a horse on site. For the health and safety of horse & rider, access will still be granted for those customers with clear adherence to health protocols.
For those customers with horses boarded on site here at the Ranch, please review all of the rules & protocols below before coming onsite.
To keep us all safe in these times of rising case numbers, please be aware of & abide by the following new COVID 19 safety protocols at the barn/arena:
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE BARN:
Please do NOT come to the barn for any reason if ANY of the following applies to you:
- if you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed
- if you have any potential COVID symptoms, the standard COVID policies in Saskatchewan require self assessment and potentially 14 days of quarantining.
SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL
If you are ever in doubt, please use the self-assessment tool at the link below as well as calling 811 if you need to ask any questions.
CLICK HERE FOR SELF ASSESSMENT & MORE COVID INFO
WHEN YOU DO COME TO THE BARN:
*hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes & disposable masks are available on the table in the barn if needed, please try to have your own re-useable when possible*
1. No guests or extra attendees are to come to the barn. Parents who drive the rider, etc are welcome to come and follow all rules.
2. A mask must be worn at all times in the barn by all parties when more than one person is in the barn.
3. A mask must be worn at all times in the arena by all riders and spectators.
4. Coaches will wear a mask in the arena when working with any rider that they will need approach or get near for any reason. Coaches are not required to wear a mask in the arena while coaching IF the rider mounts, rides and dismounts on their own with no help from the coach and all parties can maintain more than 6' distance.
5. Bathroom sink & soap or hand sanitizer are provided, please sanitize when you arrive and as often as possible during your visit.
6. We know we all love barn time but if you are at the barn & done riding and the next lessons or other boarders show up please finish up and let the next rider have their chance to groom and ride. It's groups of people we are trying to avoid as the risk goes up. We need everyone to feel safe.
7. Work as a team and ongoing wipe down high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, etc. using the spray cleaner & cleaning cloths provided in the bathroom.
**Please note that this is our current operational protocol & is subject to change as required by Saskatchewan Health & Government. There is always the possibility that the provincial regulations may change as COVID cases change.