Double T Ranch
DECEMBER 14, 2020
This is the most recent update regarding our facility access, lessons & programming while staying in line with COVID protocols. Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.
Please review all of the rules & protocols below before coming onsite.
To keep us all safe in these times of rising case numbers, please be aware of & abide by the following new COVID 19 safety protocols at the barn/arena:
BEFORE YOU COME TO THE BARN:
Please do NOT come to the barn for any reason if ANY of the following applies to you:
- if you have been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed or
- if you have been in contact anyone who has been in contact with someone else who has been diagnosed
- if you have any potential COVID symptoms, the standard COVID policies in Saskatchewan require self assessment and potentially 14 days of quarantining.
SELF ASSESSMENT TOOL
If you are ever in doubt, please use the self-assessment tool at the link below as well as calling 811 if you need to ask any questions.
CLICK HERE FOR SELF ASSESSMENT & MORE COVID INFO
WHEN YOU DO COME TO THE BARN:
*disposable masks are available in the bathroom shelves if needed, please try to have your own re-useable when possible*
1. No guests or extra attendees are to come to the barn. Parents who drive the rider, etc are welcome to come and follow all rules.
2. A mask must be worn at all times in the barn by all parties when more than one person is in the barn.
3. A mask must be worn at all times in the arena by all riders and spectators.
4. Coaches will wear a mask in the arena when working with any rider that they will need approach or get near for any reason. Coaches are not required to wear a mask in the arena while coaching IF the rider mounts, rides and dismounts on their own with no help from the coach and all parties can maintain more than 6' distance.
5. Coaches can no longer help riders mount, dismount, tack up or adjust anything except stirrups (both parties will be masked). Any participant who rides a school horse will have all tack up completed by the coach to avoid close contact interaction between coach and student.
6. Grooming items can no longer be shared and therefore all grooming of school horses will be done by the coaches.
7. Boarding clients will utilize the WEST door during lesson hours so as to not cross paths unnecessarily with lesson clients.
8. Do not arrive early (as previously requested) during this time of COVID. We ask that you only come into the barn at your lesson time to avoid overlap with other lesson participants.
9. Bathroom sink & soap or hand sanitizer are provided, please sanitize when you arrive and as often as possible during your visit.
10. Work as a team and ongoing wipe down high touch surfaces such as doorknobs, light switches, etc. using the spray cleaner & cleaning cloths provided in the bathroom.
**Please note that this is our current operational protocol & is subject to change as required by Saskatchewan Health & Government. There is always the possibility that the provincial regulations may change as COVID cases change.